2018.09.25 Speakers announced for the 20th Nikkei Global Management Forum
September 25, 2018 - The Nikkei Global Management Forum will be held on November 6 and 7 in Tokyo. Along with Peter Brabeck-Letmathe (Chairman Emeritus of Nestlé), Tony Fernandes (CEO of AirAsia Group), and Masahiko Uotani (President and Group CEO of Shiseido), global business leaders from around the world, encompassing a wide array of industries have confirmed their participation in the two-day event. The forum will revolve around the main theme "Driving transformation in a fast-changing world" and explore what it takes to survive and thrive in the tumultuous era.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Chairman Emeritus of Nestlé
- Tony Fernandes, CEO of AirAsia Group
- Masahiko Uotani, President and Group CEO of Shiseido
- Yoshiharu Hoshino, CEO of Hoshino Resorts
- Ken Hu, Deputy Chairman, Rotating Chairman of Huawei Technologies
- Stewart Butterfield, Co-Founder and CEO of Slack Technologies
- Chey Tae-won, Chairman of SK Group
The full agenda can be found at www.ngmf.com/ngmf2018/#programs
The Nikkei Global Management Forum marks its 20th anniversary this year. A special 2-day workshop program for executives and entrepreneurs will be coupled with the main Forum.
Tickets are available until October 25, 2018.
For details, visit www.ngmf.com/
Secretariat of the 20th Nikkei Global Management Forum | email@example.com
Note to press
All press requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.