2019.09.10 Speakers announced for the 21st Nikkei Global Management Forum
September 10, 2019 -The Nikkei Global Management Forum will be held on October 28 and 29 in Tokyo. Along with Tadashi Yanai (Chairman, President and CEO of Fast Retailing), Sarah L. Casanova President and CEO of McDonald's Holdings Company (Japan) and Anthony Tan (Group CEO & Co-founder of Grab), global business leaders from around the world, encompassing a wide array of industries have confirmed their participation in the two-day event. The forum will revolve around the main theme "Managing beyond the upheaval" and explore what it takes to survive and thrive in the tumultuous era.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tadashi Yanai Chairman, President and CEO of Fast Retailing
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe Chairman Emeritus of Nestlé
- Yoshinori Isozaki President and CEO of Kirin Holdings
- Sarah L. Casanova President and CEO of McDonald's Holdings Company (Japan)
- Christophe Weber President and CEO of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Tomoko Namba Founder and Executive Chairman of DeNA
- Anthony Tan Group CEO & Co-Founder of Grab
The full agenda can be found atwww.ngmf.com/ngmf2019/#programs
Tickets are available until October 18, 2019.
For more details, visit www.ngmf.com/
Secretariat of the 21st Nikkei Global Management Forum | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to press
All press requests must be submitted to email@example.com in advance.